Calculate possible SV for a Temtem from both parents
SV Calculator for Temtem reproduction
This tool allows you to easily calculate the possible SV for an egg from SV of the two breeders / parents used.
Indeed the SVs of a baby for each statistic have: 40% chance of being similar to the best value of both parents, 20% chance of being smilar to the worst value of both parents or 40% chance of being the average of the two.
The calculator therefore offers a quick overview to select the best breeders .